Jola Szubielski 518-457-0752|
Jonah Bruno 212-803-3740, 800-260-7313
October 18, 2016
** Media Advisory ** New York State, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and The Hudson Valley Agribusiness Development Corp. Host Free Forum to Help Food, Beverage, and Agricultural Businesses Grow
Empire State Development, New York State’s Department of Agriculture and Markets, and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York join the Hudson Valley AgriBusiness Development Corp. in hosting a free conference and resource expo to help people in the food-and-beverage, and agricultural industries access capital and grow their business. Dozens of industry representatives will provide small business owners an inside perspective on alternative funding sources, what lenders look for in potential borrowers, and how to access international markets.
WHO: Representatives from:
- Empire State Development
- NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Hudson Valley AgriBusiness Development Corp.
- Farm Credit East
- Community Capital of New York
- Kinderhook Bank
- Business Initiative Corporation
- Hudson Valley Startup Fund
- Dirt Capital Partners
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Key Bank
- US Department of Commerce
- US Small Business Administration
- USDA Farm Service Agency
- USDA Rural Development
Henry A. Wallace Center at the FDR Presidential Library and Home
4079 Albany Post Road
Hyde Park, NY 12538
Monday October 24
Registration required. Click here.
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
2016 Press Releases