Find a Farmers' Market, Farm Stand or Mobile Market
Below is a clickable map* by county which can help you locate a farmers market, farm stand and/or mobile market in New York State.
By clicking on the county, a listing of all available markets will appear below the map, and will indicate the operating details, and what incentive programs are available at that location.
Other available resources:
Click a county on the map below or
Select a county:
- “SNAP Accepted” means a customer can use their SNAP EBT benefits at this market;
- “FCC Issued” means that FreshConnect Checks are available to a customer when SNAP benefits are used;
- “FCC Accepted” means that FreshConnect Checks are accepted by vendors at the market;
- “FMNP Accepted” meant this is a market enrolled in the Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program.
* Source information for the map is provided by data.ny.gov.