Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor | Richard A. Ball, Commissioner

Food Salvager

If I am a Food Salvager; I need a 17-B license.

Article 17-B Food Salvager:

    Who's Required:

    A business that receives distress or damaged food or food use products for reconditioning, culling and or sorting for the purpose of resale of satisfactory products.

    Application: Food Salvager