Andrew M. Cuomo, Governor | Richard A. Ball, Commissioner

Rendering Plant

If I am a rendering plant; I need a 5-C license.

Article 5-C Licensing of Rendering Plants:

    Who's Required:

    Disposal plants that process animals or inedible meat for other than human consumption require this license. Also, businesses that operate a transportation service for the purpose of transporting for hire unprocessed animal bodies or meat products not intended for human consumption.


    Transportation Service License
    Disposal Plant License